Security Leadership Exchange is an invitation-only, strategic business summit that gathers Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), senior decision-makers, and industry experts to address the unique needs and current challenges faced by enterprise cyber security leaders. A CISO’s role requires hands-on technical knowledge and understanding of security tools, techniques, and procedures combined with the need to manage up, down, and across the organization. This summit is the perfect platform for leaders to share information, gain insight and develop next-level strategy.
Taking place May 20-22, 2018 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, information security executives from across the country will come together for 2 days of peer breakouts and networking to answer the toughest questions facing them today:
• What does next-generation security leadership look like?
• How does one tackle the future security landscape?
• What is needed for success?
• Why is risk management critical for CISOs?
• How do CISOs better communicate and partner with peers?